Fly through valleys, soar to mountaintops, dash down streets or
orbit the earth in one seamless motion using the exciting new
SpaceNavigator. Starting at $59, 3Dconnexion has made powerful 3D
navigation accessible and affordable for architects, artists, students
and anyone else who wants to enjoy the 3D experience.
Ideal for Google Earth version 4 and Google SketchUp, 3Dconnexion's
SpaceNavigator works with more than 100 of today's most popular and
powerful 3D applications.
SpaceNavigator is a virtual extension of you.
Pressure sensing technology allows the controller cap to become a
virtual extension of you. Push, pull, twist or tilt the cap a fraction
of inch to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate 3D imagery. Increase
pressure to go fast or decrease pressure to make intricate adjustments
Why use a SpaceNavigator instead of a mouse?
The key advantage of a SpaceNavigator over a mouse and keyboard is
the ease of performing intricate adjustments to camera views and models
with out repeatedly stopping to change directions, zoom, or rotate
models. With a SpaceNavigator you can do all three at once.
Explore, search, discover with Google Earth.
Support for Google Earth is built right in to the SpaceNavigator, so
you can instantly circumnavigate the globe, hover or move up and down
like a helicopter, fly through 3D cities and canyons with precision and
ease. SpaceNavigator works with Google Earth for Windows only.
Express yourself in 3D with Google SketchUp.
SketchUp allows anyone to easily bring their ideas to life in 3D.
You can model almost anything, from buildings, appliances and cars to
landscapes or even people. And you don't have to be a professional
designer to do it!
Follow the Wizard to Navigate in no time at all.
Never navigated in 3D before? No problem. The 3Dconnexion
Configuration Wizard is an interactive tool that uses animation and
imagery to guide you through controller cap movement and configuring
your preferences. The Configuration Wizard also provides demonstration
applications so you can practice or start using the device right away.
Why Choose SpaceNavigator
"...this device is my new favorite way to use Google Earth."
- Powerful Navigation at entry-level price
- Fly through Google Earth and 100+ 3D programs
- Manipulate models in Google SketchUp
- Powerful navigation for 3D visualization programs
- Ideal for 3D designers, students, artists and enthusiasts
- Frank Taylor, editor Google Earth Blog
Suggested Retail Price
"...a level of control that is completely addictive. I need to remind myself to eat."
- SpaceNavigator SE $99
(commercial use license & full support)
- SpaceNavigator PE $59
(non-commercial use license & online support only)
- Stefan Geens, editor Ogle Earth
System Requirements Windows
- Advanced 6 degrees-of-freedom optical sensor
- Speed adjustable to preference
- 2 programmable function keys
- 2-year warranty
System Requirements Macintosh
- Intel Pentium 4/III or AMD/Athlon processor based system
- 140 Megabytes free disk space for driver and plug-in installation
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
- Windows XP SP2, x86 or x64
- Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
System Requirements Linux
- Dual-Core or Core Duo processor based system, 512MB RAM
1Ghz G4 or higher, 512MB RAM
- 10 Megabytes free disk space for driver and plug-in installation
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
- Mac OS X 10.4.6 or later
- Linux (Redhat Enterprise Linux WS 3, SuSE 9.0 or greater)
The above content is Copyright © by 3Dconnexion