Supports Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro,
Sony Vegas,and Avid
Now for Avid systems
Bullet Editors is exactly that - a magic bullet. I now shoot in a new
way, taking new chances, knowing that I can make a shot truly
remarkable, even with DV. My clients are amazed by the images I return
to them. With Magic Bullet Editors, I can finish in Final Cut Pro,
making my life immensely less complicated when it comes time for
revisions. Many of the innovative looks in current films, music videos,
and commercials are available in post, without the hefty price-tag of
shooting film. Now my color correct sessions are thrilling,"
Todd Sali, Videography and President of thesandbox
"Magic Bullet Editors is one of those must-have plug-in suites..."
Mark Bennett, MacUser
Magic Bullet Editors plug-in suite for Apple's Final Cut Pro delivers
industrial-strength tools for softening and color-correcting digital
video, and imparts a slick, analog sheen to existing DV footage."
David Biedny, MacAddict
Supports HD & new Sony HDV camera
at The Orphanage, by former Industrial Light + Magic visual effects
artist Stu Maschwitz, Magic Bullet Editors provides digital video
professionals with simple tools to transform the crisp, soap-opera look
of video to the softer, more organic look of film. Select from over 50
custom-designed Looks or create and save your own.
- Make any video source look like film including DV, HDV, HD, BetaCam & DigiBeta
- Includes 50 presets that mimic popular TV and film "looks"
- Includes looks inspired by The Matrix, Traffic, & Three Kings
- Create and save your own unique looks
- Soften the harsh edges and over saturated colors of video
- Provides 14 filters that accurately mimic damage of old film
- Film damage includes grain, splotches, scratches and
- Uses proprietary DeepColor technology delivering the highest quality output
- Optimized for Power Mac G5 and Intel Pentium 4
What makes Magic Bullet technology the de facto standard for professionals?
- Create and save your own unique looks.
- Add grain and scratches to mimic the look of old film with powerful film damage controls.
- Apply proprietary DeepColor technology to deliver professional quality output.
- Easy to use and install - drop preset on timeline - render - done.
- Used by NBC, ABC, Disney, and Time Warner, on thousands of professional projects from Vanilla Sky to Nike commercials.
- Over 20,000 users worldwide
- DeepColor technology
We use a proprietary rendering technology, called DeepColor that
processes pixels at four times the precision of similar applications
and applies floating point imaging processing to ensure the highest
possible output quality
- Look Suite technology
Visually calibrated controls that mimic actual physical filters used by
film cinematagraphers, deliverying unmatched film-like results
The above content is Copyright © by Red Giant Software