Supports Adobe After Effects 6.0 or later.
The Cost of Video, the Look of Film!
post-production tool precisely manipulates digital video so that it
exhibits all of the characteristics of traditional celluloid film. The
result is multiplex-quality output that meets the highest standards of
film and broadcast professionals. Adobe Systems, Inc.
New Version! Supports HD & new Sony HDV camera
18 After Effects plug-ins that deliver a complete production pipeline
for processing digital video footage for output to DVD, TV, or film.
Magic Bullet was developed at The Orphanage, by former Industrial Light & Magic visual effects artist Stu Maschwitz,
to provide digital video professionals the tools to transform the harsh
look of video to the softer, more organic look of film.
- Add 24p motion effects True 24p conversion tools, deinterlacing and frame rate converting 60i or 50i material
- DV compression correction - remove DV compression artifacts
- Library of 55 film treatments including looks inspired by The Matrix, Traffic, Three Kings, Amelie, and Saving Private Ryan
- Customize and save your own unique Looks
- Film damage effects - 13 filters to accurately mimic film grain, splotches, scratches, and projection artifacts
- Create film-like dissolves, fades to black or burns to white
- Letterboxer - crop footage to any standard format, from TV safe to Ben Hur wide
- Test and fix your video colors to ensure they meet the broadcast specification parameters
What makes Magic Bullet technology the de facto standard for professionals?
- Treat all video formats to look and feel more like film including DV, HDV, HD, BetaCam, DigiBeta
- Use 24p conversion tools to give your video the ultimate filmic look and feel
- Match the filmic style output from today's 24p cameras using your existing 60i or 50i camera
- The 55 preset film treatments lowers the learning curve and quickly allows you to finish your video like a pro
- True 24p mastering for film transfer output
- Add film-like dissolves and fade to black or white.
- Letterbox any video source for that "extra" film look
- Before broadcasting your video project be sure to test and fix colors using Broadcast Spec.
- Over 20,000 users worldwide
- DeepColor technology
We use a proprietary rendering technology, called DeepColor that
processes pixels at four times the precision of similar applications
and applies floating point imaging processing to ensure the highest
possible output quality
Magic Bullet uses a unique combination of field based pattern matching
and motion compensated deinterlacing techniques deliverying the
sharpest results on the market
- Look Suite technology
Visually calibrated controls that mimic actual physical filters used by
film cinematagraphers, deliverying unmatched film-like results
- Complete toolkit One set of tools will transform your video -- mimicking the speed, motion and "look" of film
The above content is Copyright © by Red Giant Software