All the screen capture and editing functionality you'll ever need, in one simply powerful program
SnagIt Screen Capture and Sharing
There are times when sharing exactly what you see on your screen is the quickest and clearest way to communicate. Using SnagIt, you
can capture anything on your screen, then easily add text, arrows, or effects, and save the capture to a file or share it immediately
by e-mail or instant messenger.
What You Can Do With SnagIt
On the Web or on your desktop, there are thousands of ways SnagIt can add speed, creativity and ease to your everyday tasks.
Share Visually by E-Mail
Capture exactly what you see on your screen - an image, an article, part of a Web page, or even the contents of a scrolling
window. Then, let SnagIt embed the capture directly into the body of an e-mail message, and send it to a colleague, technical
support, or even your best friend.
Add Interactivity to your Captures and Presentations
SnagIt's Editor gives you the power of Flash interactivity in an easy-to-use tool. Add clickable links or pop-up text/graphics to a
capture. Then, paste the capture into a PowerPoint slide to add an extra level of information. Or, capture a Web page with all of
the embedded links intact. Then, click a link to go directly online from your presentation.
Give Your Presentations More Visual Impact
Add company logos and branding elements to your PowerPoint presentations to give them a custom, professional look. Effortlessly
embed Flash (.swf) videos into slides, and bring your presentations to life.
Instruct Others With Quick "How-To" Illustrations
Capture any part of any application that runs on your PC. Then, use arrows, captions, stamps, cursors or text callouts to illustrate
the steps or concepts.
Capture, Edit, Share
With SnagIt, capturing anything on your screen is one click away. At the same time, SnagIt is powerful enough to handle all of your
custom capture needs.
Edit and Add Effects
SnagIt's powerful built-in Editor lets you crop, resize, adjust color, add text and apply custom effects without ever opening
another editing application.
SnagIt makes it easy to share your captures in print, by e-mail, by instant messenger, or on the Web
SnagIt System Requirements
For the best experience while using SnagIt, you'll need:
- Microsoft Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, or XP x64 installed and configured on your system.
- Windows Me, 2000, and XP users require Internet Explorer 5.0 or later
- Windows 98 require Internet Explorer 5.5 or later
- Windows 98, Me, and 2000 users require Windows Installer 2.0.
- 90 MHz processor (400 MHz recommended)
- 16 MB of RAM (64 MB recommended)
- 20 MB of free hard disk space (30 MB for CDROM installations due to video tutorials)
- Web Capture mode (Primary capture method) requires Internet Explorer 5.5 or later.
- SnagIt add-ins for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook works with Office 2000, Office XP or later.
- SnagIt add-in for Microsoft Internet Explorer works with Internet Explorer 5.0 or later.
- SnagIt plug-in for Adobe FrameMaker works with FrameMaker version 5.5 or later.
- SnagIt Instant Messenger output requires either Windows Messenger 4.7 or later.
- SnagIt requires Active Accessibility 2.0 to capture links from web pages.
- SnagIt Stamps requires SnagIt 6.3 or later.
The above content is Copyright © by TechSmith Corporation